Kate Writes: long run

Just a quick note on Karen's obsession on Chocolate: I went to the food show on Friday and went to my favourite peanut stand 100% Nutz. I have peanut butter every day on a bagel which gives me my protein and energy for the day. Well they now have chocolate peanut butter, and its not too bad for you so of course I had to buy some.

Its 3 weeks or 21 days until the sunshine coast marathon, so yesterday was my long run. It should have been 3 hours but took me 3hours 50mins. I walked a bit.... But I felt so tired, I know I should and I know its good but I 'm tired like a child, you know its like I'm going to have a temper tantrum cus I'm so tired. Today I went out on the bike and felt tired again but averaged 23k do not understand the body , but as long as I get through that's what I'm after.

I watched the Triathlon on the Olympics last night, and felt every bump when the girls fell off their bikes. The run was amazing, so fast, and the ones in tears well that will be me next year finishing the Ironman.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well done you, I didnt see you on Friday at the food show, I had a ball. as for training well one week off and it's like starting all over again. we have a team doing the tough man challenge in rotorua in a few weeks, so will need to get motivated again. all the best for a weeks training.

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles