Kate writes: finished work

We only have 4 more sleeps! I had a long hard day at work and got 2 abstracts off for a conference that I want to present at, sort out most of my staffing issues and where people are going to sit in the office. I have staff coming back from maternity leave and staff not yet going on leave and new staff starting and old staff not left yet. All very confusing but I think we have got it right and no one is upset! Not bad for a days work. I'm now home. I have washed the car! washed the clothes and about to have dinner. I need to finish off IM plan of action and then start packing the car. OMG I leave tomorrow! I will be in Taupo this time tomorrow! Yippy its coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles